Are you ready for a change in your look? Your hair is one of the most important places to begin. Since you will wear it everyday your hair should be healthy, beautiful and shiny. Seek out a salon that uses products that help promote this.
Here are some tips to give you a head start.
1. Give your hair the moisture it so desperately needs. Start with an ultra-moisturizing shampoo. Our Lavender Bliss Organic Shampoo, with its relaxing lavender aroma has ingredients like aloe vera, coconut oil, evening primrose, and avocado to strengthen and gently cleanse. None of Shear Miracle Organics products contain any harmful ingredients
that can strip your hair of its natural protectants, so really any of them would be a great choice!
2. An extra softening conditioner used daily (or as often as you shampoo) is also necessary. With our holistic approach to beauty, we specifically choose ingredients that promote health & wellness for your entire being. Our Lavender Bliss Organic Conditioner is ultra-moisturizing with rosemary oil, mango and lemongrass. This conditioner is very concentrated and a little goes a long way.
3. Moisturizing oils are vital when it comes to treating dry, undernourished hair. Soft as Satin Organic Hair Polish is perfect for this task.
It not only deeply fortifies, it also rebuilds and reconstructs damaged hair bringing your hair back to that soft as satin feeling. The secret is in the meadowfoam seed oil, which is rich in vitamin C, moisturizes, rejuvenates and provides a protective barrier for the hair as the hemp oil protein repairs it. These two ingredients are important for transforming damaged hair follicles - a godsend for fried tresses. Use this treatment once a week to build up weak, brittle hair. Add 15 squirts to any of our conditioners, work through the hair & leave in 20 minutes or more. African-American, bi-racial or otherwise coarse hair can use this oil daily without mixing it at all. (Soft as Satin also makes a great cocktail with Achieve Finishing Lotion. Mix 1 to 2 squirts in the lotion before blow-drying.)
4. A light leave-in conditioner, such as our Leave-In Conditioning Spray will provide some extra protection, adding moisture all day long.
6. Thermal protection is a must for just about any style for fall. By using Achieve Finishing Lotion, your hair will be protected for even further damage from the heat of your dryer, straightening iron or curling iron.
5. Curly or wavy hair is naturally drier, not holding as much moisture as other hair types. If you have curly hair, be sure to avoid all drying ingredients such as alcohol. Elevate Spray Gel, like used on the model featured here, is the perfect choice to add moisture & have soft long lasting curls.
7. Last, but certainly not least, make a trip to your local organic salon for a color prescription. You will be amazed at what a rich beautiful ammonia free color will do for your "look". Whatever you do, don't try taking matters into your own hands which can leave you with less than desirable results both in color and the damage it can cause. (If you don't have an organic salon in your area yet, be sure to tell them about us! We will send them a FREE packet of information, just for requesting it!)
* If you are interested in learning about an amazing professional salon only color line & you are a salon owner or stylist, just fill out this form & we will send you a FREE Packet of info including a DVD!