Kate Middleton has been called one of the most influential people of our world. Not only for her natural beauty secrets she has revealed, like using a safe, organic hair color during her pregnancy and even having a natural childbirth herself, but also because of her fabulous taste in fashion wear and her perfectly styled chestnut hair that seems to cascade effortlessly off her head and over her shoulders into large beautiful curls.
Have you ever wished that your hair could look like Kate's?
Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Julie Ann, an Organic Hairstylist with a passion for healthy beauty and I'm here to take you step by step to show you how simply and easily you CAN have Kate's fabulous hairstyle by using Shear Miracle Organics 100% pure products!
Here are a few simple steps to follow:
1. Wash and condition your hair with a light shampoo and conditioner for normal to healthy hair, like our Wild in the Child, or use a healing, conditioning and hemp oil protein-rich shampoo and conditioner, like Tuff'n Up for dry, course or damaged hair.
2. Towel dry your hair gently by wrapping and scrunching (rather than scrubbing roughly) and evenly distribute something weightless, with long- lasting hold, like Blow up the Volume Foam throughout your hair from roots to ends. Start at the back and move to the front. (For course hair or hair that is prone to frizz, adding a mixture of Achieve Finishing Lotion and Soft as Satin Hair Polish from the pony-tail down through the ends will keep it smooth all day long.)
3. Dry your hair with a blow dryer until it is completely and thoroughly dry, leaving no dampness at all. (When in doubt, dry longer.)
4. Section your hair into 1 or 2 inch horizontal sections, starting at the nape of your neck. Divide each section into 1 inch squares one row at a time. Using a big barrel curling iron, curl starting midway down the hair and rolling up to the scalp, working the ends into the curling iron by continually opening and closing the curling iron. By doing it this way, the ends of your hair that have been exposed to the elements the longest, do not have heat on them for longer than necessary. Switch the direction of the curl for each section so that the curls bounce off of one another.
For the very top section, curl all your hair straight on top of your head, going back and part directly over your left or right eye.
5. Turn your head upside-down and spritz with Right in the Middle Hairspray. Use your fingers to gently comb through your hair.
You are now set with Duchess worthy hair!
Here is my version. What do you think?
Try this look! Take a selfie & post it here - you never know, we might even send someone who posts the organic products mentioned here!
Do you have a look that you would like to achieve Organically? If so, please comment below or email me at JulieAnn@ShearMiracleOrganics.com
~ Other posts by Julie Ann ~